10. Yellow watermelon! Seriously, I didn’t even know it existed, and it’s good!
9. Our no walled oceanside restaurant at the hotel with a water feature every five feet and a pool that connected them all. It had chairs or couches next to the tables! 🙂 We used both.
8. The Thai writing! It is so curvy and beautiful! Here are two examples .
7. The elephants. We didn’t ride them but it was cool to be somewhere where you see elephants by the side of the road! (Yes, I did feel a bit sorry for them).
5. Our pool and pool side menu! Beautiful, tasty and so convenient! The big umbrellas were good for me since the sun was intense!
6. Movie theatres in Thailand with such bright decor. We enjoyed reclining seats; couches and most importantly, they were playing Twilight sooner than in Singapore! (Notice the cool writing on the poster…)
4. Cold, scented towels poolside! Actually everywhere you went on the resort they gave you cold scented towels. Before and after you ate, when you came into the lobby, and when you sat down at the pool. It was wonderful and refreshing!
3. Our lovely room and the view.
2. Snorkeling at the end of the resort’s dock!!! Can you see all the fish! It was amazing!
1. Pum’s cooking class. I don’t know if you’ll be able to tell from the photos, but we had SO MUCH FUN! The food was really delicious! Pum (pronounced Poohmmm) is an amazing person. Her business on Phi Phi Island was completely destroyed in the Tsunami. She rebuilt her business there, while maintaining her business on Phuket and then opened a business in France! She is full of energy and loves to cook. She believes in dancing and laughing in the kitchen, we followed suit. We loved her! Greg and I each got to pick and make three dishes (we picked raad nah, phad thai, mussaman curry, penang curry, cashew nut chicken, and chicken with chili sauce). There were three of us taking the class and four teachers! We were spoiled!